You may have a smaller business, but you still need plenty of big-business capabilities like full-featured voice mail, auto attendant, and conference-calling. And you wouldn’t mind having a built-in help mode, too, so you wouldn’t have to keep looking for the manual.
Fortunately for you, the ESI C-Plus is here. It may be just what your business needs.
ESI Communications Servers ESI-1000 • ESI-600 • ESI-200 • ESI-100 • ESI-50 • ESI-50L
Regardless of which model you select (they vary primarily by call-handling and voice message storage capacity), an ESI Communications Server will serve your needs now and for years to come. This fully flexible communications platform can support both digital telephony and IP-to-the-desktop in any desired combination. ESI Communications Servers also deliver massive expandability and the greatest functionality ESI has ever offered.
ESI IP Server 900
This high-performance IP phone system fulfills the communication and productivity needs of your business.
The IP Server 900 is a high-performance IP phone system that unites the communication and productivity needs of end users in small-to-medium organizations with one or more sites. The system’s expandable design integrates built-in capabilities, advanced features, and highly differentiated applications into a product that’s as easily used and managed as it is flexible.
The system your business needs
We will customize your IP Server 900 to fit the needs of your business, whether you have a small office or hundreds of employees, building on this powerful foundation:
- High-performance business phone system
- Network-based VoIP telephony
- Enhanced Caller ID
- Voice mail
- Automated attendant with six levels and 100 branches
- Messages-on-hold Intelligent Call Forwarding™
- Automatic call distribution (ACD)
- Optional Windows®-based VIP 7 family of communication management tools
- Optional ESI Presence Management
- Optional ESI Media Management
- Support for IP stations (including SIP), digital stations, and analog stations
- T1/PRI support
Despite its long list of features, the IP Server 900 — thanks to famous ESI ease-of-use — is a truly user-friendly phone system. It says, “Good morning.” It teaches you how to use and program it. It reminds you to change your personal greeting after a trip. And it stands by, ready to assist you whenever you need help. There are several different models of ESI desktop phones. Each is a compact, attractive addition to any desk, designed to simplify your telecommunications. Here are just two examples:
- The display is large and easy to read; that’s even more true for the backlit display you’ll find on most models.
- The dedicated function keys (so you don’t have to memorize codes) give you more ease of use, even with the IP Server 900’s enhanced capabilities.
The IP Server 900 is an easy choice over other business communications systems. Its ease of use and feature-richness reduce staff frustrations, increase productivity, and enhance your corporate image. And the IP Server 900’s unique integration provides call-processing efficiency and cost savings that previously were impossible.