MiVoice Office 250
The MiVoice Office 250 phone system is an affordable and flexible communication platform for small to mid-size businesses.
Increase productivity and save money with a communications platform built especially for small businesses.
Are your employees dispersed among offices, home offices and working from the road? The MiVoice Office 250 connects employees from every location, increasing productivity and lowering your communication costs. MiVoice Office 250 was designed and built specifically with small and medium sized businesses in mind by the communications experts at Mitel.
MiVoice Office 250 ensures small and medium sized businesses are more flexible and responsive. Through a complete suite of out-of-the-box business productivity applications, your business will benefit from reduced costs and enhanced staff productivity. MiVoice Office 250 delivers as standard applications including: Unified Voice Messaging with Automated Attendant, Meet-Me Conferencing, Automatic Call Distribution, Hot Desking, Twinning, Mobile Hand-Off, Teleworking and Reporting.
In addition, the MiVoice Office 250 supports a range of advanced Unified Communications applications via Mitel MiCollab and Mitel MiCollab Client.
MiVoice Office 250 uses a software and hardware platform that combines the best of data networking and TDM switching architectures. It supports MiVoice Digital and IP telephones, IP networking for up to 99 sites and is designed to be customized with add-on modules & processors, all in a form factor that is optimized for shelf-top, rack-mount and wall-mount scenarios.
To determine if MiVoice Office 250 is a good fit for your company and how much you can save, contact us.
Mitel MiVoice Business is a highly scalable, proven business communication platform that delivers voice, unified messaging, mobility, presence, conferencing, collaboration, applications, and more.
The Mitel MiVoice Business phone system is designed to meet the needs of businesses from 5 to 65,000 users, whether they have a single site or multi-site networks that span the globe.
MiVoice Business has many embedded features that complement unified communications solutions:
- Mobility – Dynamic Extension: MiVoice Business has an embedded Dynamic Extension solution that allows users to select up to eight different devices or numbers to act as their answer point. By grouping multiple devices together under the same user number, all of their phone numbers are effectively collapsed into one, so callers can reach users regardless of which number they call.
- Mobility – Hot Desking: Hot Desking enables employees to log onto any designated phone, located at any of your offices, or even outside of the business offices. All calls are routed to the device they are logged into so callers can always reach them by dialing their office extension.
- Unified Messaging: Employees have anywhere, anytime access to messages with an integrated, fully-featured voice mail system, Unified Messaging, and an automated attendant.
- A Flexible, Easy-to-Manage and -Implement Platform
- Deployment Flexibility: Distributed, centralized, and public cloud – you can choose your deployment strategy. In addition, virtual deployment allows you to take advantage of the business continuity services available through VMware.
- Web-Based Management: An administrator can administer a multi-platform MiVoice Business solution from their web browser as if it was a single platform solution. System changes are automatically synchronized across the solution, and management control and tasks can be delegated across the organization, rather than relying on a centralized point.