A VoIP / analog hybrid PBX powered by Voiceware® and ideal for mid and upscale properties up to 950 rooms.
With PhoneSuite Series2 VoIP hotel specific phone system, hotels can now utilize the features and functionality behind VoIP technology with existing phones, wiring, and infrastructure. Get ready to take your hotel communications to the next level for a whole lot less.
Today’s Technology with the Present in Mind
A powerful hospitality VoIP based telephone system with integrated analog phone and analog trunk / PRI compatibility.
- Best of Both Worlds – Series2 V.IP combines a traditional telephony platform (analog end points, digital, analog telephone lines) with a Voiceware server. This converts traditional analog and digital end points to be compatible with the VoIP technology – you can use existing wiring plans with no expensive upgrades.
- VoIP – Built using the latest VoIP technology, Voiceware is designed specifically for hotel use and is based on open standards to further protect your investment and facilitate new features and functionality.
- SIP or Analog – Run the latest SIP phones or your existing analog phones in the guest room – your choice. Either way, your staff and guests can utilize the full set of advanced features available in Voiceware.One Enclosure – Everything is all in one enclosure. One Series2 V.IP cabinet supports 240 guest room phones, but you can combine additional cabinets to support an unlimited
number of rooms.
- Feature Rich – The best of today’s and tomorrow’s phone system technology, with powerful, modern administrative features, advanced guest tools and interaction capabilities, and a new and more efficient approach to front desk communications.
- New Features Added regularly – Based on market needs and your requests, new features are released quarterly.
- Scalable – Voiceware runs any size hotel with the same set of features. No property is too big or too small. Starting now, your phone system can be consistent among all your
- FailSafe – In case of a server, LAN, or internet failure, the Series2 V.IP cabinet will automatically shift into TDM failsafe mode. All calls to and from analog ports in the Series2 cabinet will go through, including 911 calls from analog stations to analog trunks. When the server or network problem is resolved, Series2 will detect this and shift back into Voiceware driven mode.
- Economical – PhoneSuite has been the hospitality-focused phone system price leader since 1998, and this philosophy continues with our latest technological advance. We are focused on providing the hospitality industry with more features at a better price.